1. There will be a registration fee of Rs.150/- per participant. The details are:
A/c no. : 4762500102245701 (Sharada College)
IFSC Code : KARB0000476
Karnataka Bank, Kodialbail
The screenshot of this payment has to be attached in the online registration
form. The last date of the registration is 20.07.2022. Spot registrations will not
2. One participant can participate only in one event. The maximum permissible
number of participants from one college is 30. Overall championship trophy
will be given to the college with maximum number of winners in each of
these (IT, literary, Management and Cultural fests).
3. Some events will have multiple rounds and some events will have only a
4. Please call the coordinators to know the timings and the detailed rules of each
of the events.
5. The participants have to get the necessary material including props (for dance
drama), mobile (for gaming), DSLR camera (for photography), magazines or
papers (for collage), etc. for some events which need those. Please note that in
case of photography, the memory card will be formatted before use.
Therefore, please ensure to carry a blank memory card for the purpose. Please
make sure to clear all your doubts with the coordinators concerned.
6. The rigorous following of the all the rules as instructed by the coordinators
concerned pertaining to each event will be mandatory.
7. Any form of malpractice known during the event or after the event will lead
8. Participants should stay away from any misrepresentation which also
includes sarcasm of any religion, political party, belief or person or any such.
9. Participants should carry valid college ID card.
10. Letter from the Principal of your college listing the total number of
participants for the event is compulsory.
11. The participants have to cooperate with the general guidelines for the smooth
conduct of the event. The participants will be solely responsible for the safety
of their personal belongings.
12. Please note that the decision of the judges will be final and binding to all.
*Please note: The organisers have the right to postpone/ cancel the event in case of an unforeseen situation.